Saturday, July 16, 2011

Swollen tonsil on right side for 3 weeks...?

I got tonsilitis from my friend 3 weeks ago and at first just swollen tonsils and everytime I swollowing I got pain but I just manage it with painkillers but it started to get better but from about monday now my right tonsil has gotten increasingly painful, everytime I swallow I get so much pain and pain in my ear aswell, I take painkillers but only helps for a couple of hours and still a little bit remaining pain and I can feel alot of pressure on my ear drum. My tonsil is so swollen that its pushing up the hanging thing at the back of throat because takes up the whole of my right side of the throat. There is also yellow spots on it. I have made a doctors appointment but is not untill next Wednesday afternoon and I'm struggling to cope with the pain and cannot relax because I have a 7 month old to look after... but I want to know is this normal? and anything I can do to help reduce that? Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment