Saturday, July 16, 2011

Are my husband and I being selfish?

My husband and I got married back in 2009 and didn't tell anyone. So anyway we were going to renew our vows in front of all our family and friends, but due to the extreme drama with my family and the lack of happiness in his family we are finding it increasingly hard to include them in our wedding plans. We are very happy and this is an exciting event we'd like to have and so we are considering once again it just being us in Hawaii or somewhere beautiful reading our vows to each other. Is that selfish or are we right to want to treasure these peaceful moments together? I love my family, but in between the bickering and petty lying I am relieved to have my husband and our relationship in such peacefulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment