Saturday, July 16, 2011

How do I get a girl who is crazy in love with me to stop loving me.?

Literally crazy in love with me, this girl will not stop liking me, no matter what I do. I really want her off my back because my friend who she was crazy in love with before lost a girlfriend because of her, and I dont want her getting in the way of my relationships with other girls. She never gives me space, she constantly tries to lean or lay on me, but I only let my closest girlfriends do that. She is even testing my mom and asking what I am doing. She constantly texts me, maybe not every minute, but like twice a day at the least. She dates other guys to try to make me jealous, obviously with no success, and it makes me feel bad for the dudes who get pulled into it. And it seems that everything I do, wether it is saying hi back to her or just brushing up against her shoulder, she gets filled with crazy love for me again and she thinks I like her back to, which I don't. My friend even told me (she goes to my church) that whenever I'm in the gym playin soccer, she just stands there in the window watching me. This girl just doesn't get the point, and I really want her off my back, any advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment