Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I'm a 24 year old virgin and still masturbates, is just stopping healthy? What's wrong with me?

Some people, guys included, just don't get girlfriends until they're near 30 yrs of age. I found mine at 29. You have a good idea of putting yourself fully into your college studies; it works with a career as well. As we get older, masturbation kinda falls to the wayside because we keep our minds involved in our job or hobby, things like that. I'm surprised you've kept your hands out of your pants these past months, but you might give it a **** now and then. Not masturbating won't cause any health problems other than having a strong desire now and then. I don't think there's anything 'wrong' with you; it sometimes happens and you're caught up in one of those 'happenings'.

No comments:

Post a Comment