Sunday, July 17, 2011

What ethical issues can be found in this scenario?

My son is exempt from an shots containing a "live" virus, he became very ill after receiving the chicken pox vaccination....So I can see where it is scary to vaccinate, and scary not to vaccinate. My son has also been diagnosed with Autism, which has been linked to certain vaccinations. I do believe the risks involved in receiving shots is not as open as they should be, your told its the law to get in school you must have them. It a very complex question that you ask, if i did not go through what i have with my son, i would be biased to making people get the shots, because of the lack of knowledge I had towards negative effects of immunization. The government lets you know little of this, and are not responsible if something goes wrong...but they make you do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment