Saturday, July 16, 2011

How do i save moneyy, when i was really rich?

ok so here's the situation, i was really really rich, i would wear alll brand stuff like PINK, my undies are ONLY from victoria's secret, G by Guess, Guess, Abercrombie, Hollister, american eagle, delia's, forever 21, juicy couture, and my perfumes are from VS, juicy couture, flowerbomb, gucci and banana republic, i never go to walmart for clothes or any of the departmen store. and i have A LOTT OF clothes, i get mani pedi EVERY single week, my own hair stylist and fashion style that pick my clothes together and i'm not joking about this. and im always the one that pay for my friend's tickets to movies or food and stuff liek taht cuz i want to. so u guys prb have the idea of how rich i really am. but now my family is broke :( and we have to move out from a big house to a small townhouse with only 2 garage. and my parents told me to save money but i don't how to!! i'm 13 and i always still think that i'm rich even though i'm not anymore. so HOW CAN I STOP MYSELF ON WASTING MONEY!!! AND WHERE SHOULD I BUY MY CLOTHES IF I CAN'T GO TO THOSE EXPENSIVE STORE ANYMORE??? HELPP!

No comments:

Post a Comment