Sunday, July 10, 2011

I'm in a predicament, any advice?

Okay so my Junior Prom is next Friday and me and one of my friends were hanging out this past weekend and she mentioned getting our nails done together. We had discussed it beforehand but it was never anything definate. And i never said i could do it, i just was like i gotta see what i'm doing and whatever. Well my mom wanted to come with me and have a mother daughter day, so she scheduled our appointmet for after school on Thursday of next week yesterday. Well today my friend texted me telling me her mom made an appointment for next Wednesday at 630 after school. So now i have two mani/pedi appointments two days in a row at two different nail salons with two different people. I honestly don't even know what to do. Like i feel bad cancelling on either person, but i'm obviously going to have to. And like i guess it's my fault because i led both of them on but it was never my intentions. Any advice on how to do this?

No comments:

Post a Comment