Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Help! I lied to my boyfriend about being raped and I don't want to live that lie anymore.?

I felt a bit pressured for sex. I mean, I knew what I wanted sexually, and sometimes I wasn't afraid to show it, but I didn't want him thinking I was a slut. More so, I didn't feel like doing it quite yet and I felt a bit pressured. So, I said I was raped in the past, hoping that he wouldn't think I was a slut and so that he would back off a bit. We haven't had sex yet, but the topic is being brought up again, and I just do not want to be this way anymore - I am a virgin and wish for him to know that. How do I bring it up? Is there any way to make him "forget" what I said? Like somehow brush it off that he wasn't listening? I know it sounds bad but at the time, I felt pressured and didn't know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment