Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Has Zoloft worked for you or anyone else? if not, any other suggestions..?

for the past year i have become increasingly depressed, not wanting to get out of bed and sometimes i just simply do not care about life and i feel just unhappy. for the past months on the other hand i have been doing things to try and better myself and make myself feel better, but nothing is working. i do things like walk a lot and eat way healthier, and yes this all did to temporary relief but at the end of the day i just feel like crap, and most days i don't even wanna leave my room. so my last resort for my happiness is an antidepressant. my friend was on zoloft.. but i want one that is good and that's the only one i've seen work. i just need to see the silver lining more, and i need this boost. HELP? <3

No comments:

Post a Comment